Dispatch Booking Page
Dispatch's booking page allows your potential customers the option to request service or sales appointments from your website, social media profiles, or even in the footer of your company's emails.
Our Booking Page is free and can be requested by navigating to the "Add-Ons" section while in our Work web application and finding the 'Customer Booking Page' tile.
Your Company's Booking Page
Your company's booking page will automatically pull in your company's logo and phone number from what you set up in your company settings. We also have a number of options that you can configure. See below.
- Color: this is the header color. Typically, it is blue, but can be changed to reflect your brand.
- Dropdown: this allows the customer to tell you what they are interested in. The standard booking page gives a customer 4 options: Commercial, Estimate, Maintenance, Service.
- Language: This field lets the customer know that your business will make every effort to meet one of the times that they indicate that they are available, but if the work is an emergency, to call your main phone line.
- Weekend Booking Requests: Does your company provide service on the weekends? We can enable weekends to be available as an option for customers to select.
- Custom Morning and Afternoon Time Frames: By default the morning appointment time frame will show 8am-12pm and the afternoon time frame will show 12pm-4pm. If you would like to adjust these time frames, let us know and we'll add whatever morning and afternoon hours you should like to show. Once the request is submitted, the appointment time frames can always be adjusted prior to schedule.
- Offsets for First Available Day: By default the Booking Page will always show the following day as the first date that a customer can request service. If your company does not schedule that soon or needs a buffer of a few days, let us know and we can push out the first day that you would like to give the customer the option of choosing. We can even allow for same day requests!
Managing Jobs from the Booking Page
Work from the booking page will appear as a new offer in your Dispatch account. We require the customer to fill out to form with and email, address, and phone number, so you can reach out to them to chat more about what they need done, too.
Where Should You Put Your Booking Page?
The possibilities are endless. We have some ideas:
When potential customers instant message your business, you can set up an automatic response with your booking page:
You can also add it to your business's details on your page
Add your Dispatch Booking page to your Business information section.
1. Go to the Business Information Section in Your Yelp Profile
2. Click Edit (Or Add if this is Empty)
3. Add your Booking Page URL with instructions to click on the page in order to schedule an appointment with your company.
4. Click Save Changes
3. Your Email Signature
2. Select Signature > Signatures from the Message menu.
3. Under Select signature to edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature.
4. Under Edit signature, compose your signature. Type your message asking readers to use the link to Book an Appointment with Your Company Directly, as well as your Dispatch link. You can change fonts, font colors, and sizes, as well as text alignment. If you want to create a more robust signature with bullets, tables, or borders, use Word to format your text, then copy and paste the signature into the Edit signature box.
5. Under Choose default signature, set the signature you just made as your default.
6. Choose OK to save your new signature and return to your message.