Browser not logging in "Session/link expired" (Chrome Only)
These 3 things should not only help with the log in issue, but you will also notice a speed improvement with your Dispatch account details and also your Chrome browser.
Hard Refresh & Clear Cache
- Right click anywhere on your Dispatch screen and choose "Inspect" or "Inspect Element." (A bunch of code stuff will pop up on the right side, but we're not doing anything with it, it just needs to be open.)
- In the top left corner to the left of the web address url window, there's the circular Refresh arrow. Click and hold it, other options will pop up.
- Choose "Refresh & Hard Reload." After that, you can "x" out of that code window to the right.
Clean Browser Data
- Click the 3 dots (Just below the "x" where you'd close your browser)
- Go to "History" then click "History" again just to the left. A new window will open up.
- Choose "Clear Browsing Data" in the upper-left corner
- A window will pop-up, choose "From the Beginning of Time" at the top. then check off only 3 boxes - "Browsing," "Cookies," and "Cached."
- Click on the 3 dots again
- Go down to "Help > About Chrome"
- It should then let you know if you're up to date on your version of Chrome. If not, it should start the update automatically.