Compatible credit card processing gateways
Dispatch allows you to link your existing credit card processing account to Dispatch enabling Technicians to take payment directly and immediately from customers. You can read more about how to activate payments and additional information on how Technicians can take payments from the mobile app.
Each payment gateway is set up differently so the information we'll need from your specific gateway account varies. Please find the Gateway you're currently using and follow the instructions to finding the proper credentials.
First Data / Payezzy
Required Credentials: "Terminal Password", "Gateway ID"
- Copy the Gateway ID and paste into the body of an email
- Click on “Generate” to see the password. Copy the password (this is your terminal password) and paste into body of email
- Click save
Required Credentials: "Secret API Key"
QuickBooks Merchant Services (Compatible)
Required Credentials: "Ticket Number"
During these steps, you may be asked to provide a URL, which you can fill in with your company website, or if you do not have one, simply add www.dispatch.me for this field.
You will receive the ticket at the end of the process, which you can email over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help finalize the setup.
Required Credentials: "API Login ID", "Transaction Key"
- Log into your Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net
- Click Account from the main toolbar
- Click Settings in the main left side menu
- Click API Login ID and Transaction Key in the Security Settings section
- Under Create New Transaction Key, enter your Secret Answer
- Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, you may choose to disable the old Transaction Key by clicking the box titled, Disable Old Transaction Key(s). You may want to do this if you suspect your previous Transaction Key is being used fraudulently
- Click Submit
- Email your New transaction Key and API Login ID to email@example.com along with your company's name and we’ll help finalize the setup
Required Credentials: "Merchant ID", "RegKey"
- Check your inbox for an email from Transfirst (Check your spam folder for anything from @transfirst.com).
- Your MerchantID (TC ID) is below 'Your Account Information' and will be numbers, for example: 54442
- Your RegKey Value will need to be obtained by contacting the TransFirst merchant support team at (800) 654-9256. Tell them you are setting up your Spreedly (the name of the 3rd party tool we use for this integration) account and they will send the request to integrations.
The integrations team will then call you and run a quick test transaction and issue your RegKey.
The RegKey will be alpha-numeric, for example: S6GMBE8TJPH9EYPG
- Copy you MerchantID (TC ID) and RegKey. Then send over the RegKey value to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help finalize the setup.
Required Credentials: "Site ID", "Key", "Name"
Required Credentials: "Private Key"
Log in to the Braintee Control Panel
- Navigate to Your Username -> My User
- Click the blue link titled API Keys
- If no API keys appear, click Generate New
- Click View under the Private Key column
- Click Copy to copy the API configuration code to the computer’s clipboard and email that on over to email@example.com.
Chase PaymentTech aka Orbital
Required Credentials: "Merchant ID"
We only need one small piece of info with is your Merchant ID number which you can find in your account details after logging in at https://my.paymentech.net/signin/pages/login.faces?CT_ORIG_URL=https%3A%2F%2Fmy.paymentech.net%3A443%2FPTO%2F&ct_orig_uri=%2FPTO%2F.
In some rare instances we may also need a user name and password as well to verify your account, and recomend for the sake of security that you reset your password after we finalize the link between Dispatch and your CPT account.