Compatible Credit Card Processing Gateways
Dispatch allows you to link your existing credit card processing account to Dispatch which will enable Technicians to take payment directly and immediately from customers. You can read more about how to activate payments to allow field Technicians to accept Credit Card payments from in the Dispatch Field mobile app. Additionally, some gateways also allow for ACH/Bank/eCheck payments that can be enabled enabled inside of our applications.
Each payment gateway is set up differently so the information we'll need from your specific gateway account varies. Please find the Gateway you're currently using and follow the instructions to finding the proper credentials.
Tired of monthly fees? Want to avoid unnecessary setup fees? We have you covered.
Currently available is an opportunity for companies like yourself to participate in a partnership for taking electronic (Credit Card, Debit Card) payments. View all of your payment transactions and receive timely deposits to your bank account.
- NO Monthly Fees
- NO Setup Fees
- Competitive Transaction Fees
- Integrated with Dispatch
First Data / Payeezy
- "Terminal Password""Gateway ID"
- Copy the Gateway ID and paste into the body of an email
- Click on “Generate” to see the password. Copy the password (this is your terminal password) and paste into body of email
- Click save
- "Secret API Key"
Optional: ACH/eCheck processed can be enabled
- "API Login ID"
- "Transaction Key"
- Log into your Merchant Interface at https://account.authorize.net
- Click Account from the main toolbar
- Click Settings in the main left side menu
- Click API Login ID and Transaction Key in the Security Settings section
- Under Create New Transaction Key, enter your Secret Answer
- Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, you may choose to disable the old Transaction Key by clicking the box titled, Disable Old Transaction Key(s). You may want to do this if you suspect your previous Transaction Key is being used fraudulently
- Click Submit
- "Site ID"
- "Merchant ID"
- "Public Key"
- "Private Key"
Log in to the Braintee Control Panel
- Navigate to Your Username -> My User
- Click the blue link titled API Key
- If no API keys appear, click Generate New
- Click View under the Private Key column