February 15th - Web App :: Delete Appointments, Address Flexibility
Continuing to make updates to the new platform for an optimal experience, we've completed a few more items from the list that our users (you!) were asking for in order to work efficiently.
- Want to delete an appointment? Now you can - just open an appointment in 'scheduled' status and click the 'Delete' button.
- Add an Apartment #, Suite #, or any secondary address when selecting/adding an address to a customer or job.
- The schedule page uses a smaller version of the Technician column when your screen is narrow.
- Entering a customer "Home Address" defaults as the Billing and Job Address to reduce the need to enter the same address three times.
- Job zip codes have been added to the 'Jobs' page list.
- You can now close the map pin 'pop-up' by clicking on the X displayed in that pop-up.
- Scheduling a job will no longer present the wrong appointment data.